Boundary hulog is a term used to describe the process of acquiring a vehicle by paying a regular monthly, weekly or daily dues for a given period of time. This is a very popular term especially for Grab drivers who wish to acquire a car without the need for securing a loan from the bank. After all the dues have been paid, the ownership of the vehicle will be transferred from the operator to the Grab driver. This term is also becoming popular in Ankgas world because some of them could not secure a loan.
If you are looking for Boundary Hulog scheme for active Grab drivers, this blog post might be for you. Below are the terms and conditions for this program.
Boundary Hulog Contract Includes
- 36 months to pay
- Daily payment 1,000 Pesos (free on coding days)
- Additional 100 Pesos per day for savings (this will be used for maintenance and repairs)
- Maintenance and repairs will be taken from 100 Pesos savings (see item #3)
- All other expenses for the car not covered by item #5 will be covered by the DRIVER
- Garage should be provided by DRIVER
- The OPERATOR will pay the monthly dues.
- Mandatory vehicle inspection every SUNDAY at 8 AM
- The driver is not allowed to sub-lease the vehicle.
- Cashout 15,000 Pesos
- Payment of amortization for the car loan
- Weekly inspection of the vehicle
- Renewal of required franchise for TNVS
- Pay 15,000 Pesos for cashout
- Daily payment to operator of 1,000 Pesos
- Save 100 Pesos per day for the repairs, maintenance, car registration, insurance
- Bring the car to the operator 1x a week for inspection
- Bring the car to autoshop for repairs and maintenance (get funds from the savings)
OPTION 1: MITSUBISHI MIRAGE 2016 (AVAILABLE)
OPTION 2: Chevrolet Sail 2017 (NOT AVAILABLE)
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: NBI clearance, professional driver’s license, must be active Grab driver
Answer: The operator lives in Mandaluyong City.
Answer: No. It is not negotiable
Answer: Simply fill up the form below.