Sometimes, emergencies are inevitable and our piggy banks are often caught off-guard. In cases like this, we often default to borrowing money from people we know and in some cases, from lending institutions. This when Pinoy Cash loans can be very handy. With Pinoy Cash Loans, borrowing money is as easy as 1-2-3.
Pinoy Cash Loan applies an 8% interest rate per month. For every 1,000 Pesos, the interest is 80 Pesos multiplied by the number of months you wish to pay for your loan.
How much money can you borrow?
You can borrow money equal to 80% of your current salary, Example, if you income is 30,000 Pesos per month you can borrow up to 24,000 Pesos. Check out the sample computation below:
Who can apply for a loan?
- Must be a regular employee
- Monthly income must be at least 20,000 Pesos Per month
- Must be residing in Metro Manila
- Must be able to submit the complete requirements (see below)
- Photocopy of valid government-issued ID with 3 specimen signature
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- 1 month latest payslip
- ATM Card of your payroll account as collateral
- Proof of billing
- Signed application forms (click the link below to download)
How to Apply for a Loan
Upon completing the requirements, click this link and fill up the loan account information form.
We will contact you as soon as possible. Please make sure to input the correct information.