The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) approved the application of Aztech Solution International Corporation, a new transport network company. The company will promote their ride-hailing app called Snappy. Snappy will compete with Grab and other ride-hailing apps like GoLag, MiCab, U-Hop, OWTO, Hirna and Hype. As of this writing, Grab Philippines is dominating the market share with both the drivers and passengers using the app. Snappy is currently accepting new applicants. You will need to submit Snappy application requirements in order to register.
How to Register with Snappy
For those interested to register, you can visit their website and fill up the application form. To register, you will need a valid cellphone number and email address. The website allows you to register as a driver, operator and passenger. For drivers and operators, you will be asked to submit requirements before approving your registration.
Application Requirements for Driver
If you are applying as a driver, you will need the following requirements:
- Professional driver’s license
- NBI clearance
- Police clearance
- Valid drug test result
- Medical certificate (for those 60 years old and above)
Application Requirements for Operator
If you are applying as an operator, you will need the following requirements:
- Valid and unexpired government issued ID
- Proof of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Provisional Authority (PA), Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) or Case Number issued by LTFRB
- Special Power of Attorney if vehicle owner is not the same as operator
- Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR)
- Passenger Insurance (PAMI)
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Vehicle Images
- Front side (with operator included in the picture)
- Rear side
- Left side
- Right side
- Back passenger seat
After submitting the requirements, the staffs will inform you if your application is approved or dismissed.
Magkano usual na kita sa Snappy? May nakapagtry na ba dito?
Toyota hiace commuter 2018 model is allowed for snappy?